Beachfront vacation home with hot tub and fireplace, on Chesterman Beach.
- Beachfront property, limited beach views from the house
- Architecturally designed by Osburn-Clark
- Propane Fireplace
- Down duvets & Egyptian cotton linens
- Popcorn maker, waffle maker, coffee maker, toaster, blender, mixer
- Smart TVs
- One of Tofino’s most iconic beach front properties
- Owner resides in main residence
- Smoke free property
- Perfect for families/children
- Master suite with queen bed / 2 bedrooms with twin bunk beds / living area with queen sofa bed
- 2 1/2 bathrooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cable TV, Smart TV
- Free WiFi internet
- Hot Tub (Hot tub towels provided. Please bring your own beach towels)
- Beautifully landscaped property
- Parking: Max 2 vehicles (additional parking on-street)
- Not available for “Special Events” – see our Rental Policies
1233 Lynn Road, Tofino, BC
Get directions here using Google Maps
If you have any difficulties with your Online Booking, please call us to book toll-free at 1-888-448-4141
A 50% deposit is taken at the time of booking. The full balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival date.
If your reservation is within 30 days of your arrival date the full amount is due when booking.
Please review our Rental Policies prior to booking. A $175.00 cleaning fee will apply to all reservations.
We accept Visa and MasterCard.
Book The Yacht House on Chesterman Beach
Submit your review
A dreamy beach stay! We couldn't have asked for a more sweet cottage by the water. The space was clean and had all the essentials we needed to cook! The hot tub was an AWESOME addition from the cool pacific waters and the beach ... Wow. We would pinch ourselves every morning that we were there that we didn't have to deal with the hassle of parking and we could simply walk down the trail to our own little heaven. We didn't seen the owners once and we didn't have to contact anyone with any issues. A lovely stay and we can't wait to return! 🙂
Absolutely beautiful home, felt very solid for any storm, very private didn't see owners at all. When needed assistane Chris was right there with assistance. And if I had to find a complaint it was that it rained and we couldn't start the fire place for it needed servicing, and what a maginifiacant chimney(; enjoyed our stay and will go back. Thanks Nate and his three girls celebrating my Birthday.