Located on the ocean waterfront this unique west coast cabin offers all the comforts of home and your own private access to the world renowned Chesterman Beach and is only minutes from downtown Tofino.
- 1 bedroom upstairs features a queen & 2 twin beds (ships staircase access)
- 1 solarium/bedroom downstairs with a double bed
- 1 double size fold out futon bed in the living room
- 1 bathroom (tub/shower, sink, toilet)
- Electric fireplace with heater
- High Speed Internet
- Cable TV
- Hot Tub (Hot tub towels provided. Please bring your own beach towels)
- Toaster, microwave, blender, coffee maker, coffee grinder, kettle, electric hand mixer
- Beachfront cabin on North Chesterman Beach
- No pets
- Smoke free cabin
- Guest parking for 3 vehicles
- MAXIMUM 4 GUESTS (including children) Cabin is semi attached to owner residence.
- The beach is just steps away from your door , and it’s a great place for Kids/Families .
- Not available for “Special Events” – see our Rental Policies
1241 Lynn Road, Tofino, BC
Get directions here using Google Maps
If you have any difficulties with your Online Booking, please call us to book toll-free at 1-888-448-4141
A 50% deposit is taken at the time of booking. The full balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival date.
If your reservation is within 30 days of your arrival date the full amount is due when booking.
Please review our Rental Policies prior to booking. A $150.00 cleaning fee will apply to all reservations.
We accept Visa and MasterCard.
Book Michel’s Cabin
Submit your review
We stayed at Michel's Cabin March 27-April 2 for our honeymoon ($1,666.35). Simply put, it was amazing. The cabin was attached to the owners house, and although I saw them a few times during the week, they ensured we had plenty of privacy. The cabin is a very interesting, rustic, cedar structure, and a sleeping area whose roof is clear plastic and so you can hear the rain all night which we thought was profoundly relaxing. The private hot tub was clean and a necessity after surfing!! Situated right on Chesterman beach, it made for easy surfing right out the front door. The kitchen was well-equipped and had everything we needed to cook meals, but the food is so good in Tofino we ended up mostly eating in town. The owners were easy going and easy to deal with. Live to Surf, a surfing shop is literally just down the road so that made it easy to get surfing gear and get out in the water quickly. There was also a small grocery store beside the surf shop that had plenty of food. 5 minutes from Tofino, Michel's Cabin is ideally situated for a beautiful, relaxing holiday. I highly recommend it!!
We had a wonderful stay at Michel's Cabin. This comfortable home has lots of character and is the perfect place to enjoy wonderful Chesterman Beach. I've been here before and will definitely come again.